Palante offers monthly maintenance and support plans for Backdrop, Drupal, WordPress and CiviCRM. These plans are designed to keep your sites and databases running smoothly and without interruptions, your software up-to-date with the latest bug and security fixes, and your important data backed up and protected, all with no intervention on your part so that you can focus on your organization's important work.
What are the advantages of a maintenance or support plan over normal hourly work?
Guaranteed availability: With a maintenance or support plan, you've reserved Palante's time in advance, so we'll be better prepared to handle any unexpected emergencies or urgent needs.
Rapid response and quicker turnaround times: Maintenance and support plan clients are given priority in our work schedules. We are committed to resolving site outages and other major problems for maintenance plan clients as quickly as possible. We also provide support plan clients with same-day turnaround for urgent incidents and expedited responses to non-urgent questions and support requests.
Automated 24/7 monitoring and alerts: We set up automated monitoring and notification systems that keep watch over important services and assets, including site availability and proper functioning, domain name expiration, SSL certificate expiration, properly running scheduled backups, and other critical items. This helps us prevent many major problems before they happen and allows us to intervene as quickly as possible when problems do occur.
A predictable, flat monthly fee for maintenance and support: Make your tech budgeting easier by eliminating some of the uncertainty with our flat rates.
- Initial setup billed at a reduced hourly rate, including installation of maintenance tools, setup of a development site for testing new features or updates when needed, and initial rounds of software updates, log reviews and other maintenance tasks.
- Monitoring for outages and other problems.
- Configuration and monitoring of regularly scheduled automated backups.
- Regular log reviews to ensure proper site functionality and identify any problems as early as possible.
- Quick troubleshooting of site outages and other problems during coverage hours.
- Emergency maintenance needed to maintain functional systems included free of charge.
- Software updates applied within guaranteed turnaround times, with critical security updates applied within one business day.
- Maintenance and updates for the virtual private server (VPS) on which the installation is hosted for a small additional monthly fee.
- SSL certificate installation, maintenance and monitoring.
- Support plans additionally include even quicker turnaround times for both urgent and non-urgent work.
What does it cost?
Monthly fees for support and maintenance plans are based on your organization's hourly rate on our sliding scale. Contact us to ask more about our sliding scale and plan fees.